Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Collaborate with peers on projects that have a real world impact as part of Cisco's Supply Chain Operations. From our processes to manufacturing, you'll deliver an unrivaled customer experience of Cisco products and services. Take your creative ideas from the drawing board to deliver powerful solutions. You'll interface with cross functional teams to determine our infrastructural needs and product specifications.
What You’ll Do
● Drive the long-range strategic planning process for operations by overseeing and managing all of Cisco's manufacturing operations throughout the life cycle
● Define goals, improve technologies, and resolve problems in conjunction with managers of manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering, and sales
● Translate customer requirements into state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and processes
● Develop operations-related plans, budgets, and policies and procedures
● Provide analysis of manufacturing data, and look for areas to improve quality, reliability, and cost
● Pursuing a master’s degree (MS/MA/etc) in Automaiton， Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering or equivalent
● Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher
● Solid understanding of manufacturing & industrial engineering fundamentals
● Results-driven with a strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills
● Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
● Excellent verbal and written skills
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.